Welcome back to Emmerdale Live and Organized! In case you haven’t been here before here is what happens. I watch the episode and write down my thoughts as it comes to me in an organized fashion. It’s like a live look inside my brain while watching Emmerdale. Not as crazy as it sounds. Unless you want it to be. *wink*
The Doug Apology Tour Continues
Doug is trying so hard to clear his conscience. It breaks my heart that Terry is taking advantage. Lachlan isn’t letting Doug take full blame but he totally is letting Doug hang for this. WHAT IS HAPPENING? I used to hate Doug. Now? I’m very protective of him. I’m so confused. SO CONFUSED. Doug sold his car guys. GUYS. This is going too far. TOO FAR.
STOP GIVING TERRY MONEY 2018.
Lachlan thinking people would understand that car crash picture Gerry has in his sketchbook is full-blown paranoid. When one gets too paranoid that is when mistakes happen. I am confused as to why Terry wants the sketchbook but Terry is a weird man.
Is it bad that I just snorted at Doug’s confused expression when Terry hugged him? I was like…this is going on WAY too long. I’m creeped out. I’m scared. I need an adult.
The Anti-Debbie Hour at the Pub and Beyond
Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha! I’m enjoying the Debbie hate for the time being. I know, I’m a horrible human being. Faith is dressing differently since taking Sarah in. A bit more pastel and buttoned up. Sarah is allowed to be mad but at the same time, I never thought she was close to Ross. I mean, I get being upset that someone got hurt but its Ross. Like…he shot her mom. She doesn’t know that but…I don’t know. This is why I don’t like Debbie stuff. It’s just BLEH.
The Little Things
- Grahams voice is hot. He is wearing a three-piece suit too. Sorry…I’m having a moment. It’s so obvious that I have a type. *fans myself*
- Oh boy. Chas can’t keep this up forever (I know she won’t either) but its not a problem that will go away. It will get worse and mess with her head. It has though hasn’t it? I think Charity might think she and the little one have a chance when…no kidneys or lungs? Yeah. *Sad face*
- That blue is a great color on Diane. Works beautifully with her skin tone and hair color. *fashion by Amanda*
- The Aaron and Liv scenes were very nice. I always enjoy their scenes, but it felt like filler. Like, they were just updating us on where Liv stands as we move forward with stories concerning our little family.
- “Does no one pick up their phones anymore?” *NO. We don’t.*
- Why did we need to be reminded of why Rebecca is mad at Ross when it happened two days ago? I mean, the audience changes from episode to episode but not that much.
- That voicemail by Charity to Ryan. MY HEART IS BROKEN. Wow. Charity. You are Robert should be best friends. You both are great at SCREWING IT UP BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARED OF HOW YOU FEEL AND PUSH PEOPLE AWAY. That’s their defense mechanism and that hate themselves after they deploy it. Ryan’s face. Charity needs to get her shit together quick when it comes to Ryan. He isn’t to blame for anything. He is a survivor. Like her. They are so much alike and I need Charity to pick a lane. Either get to know your kid Charity or let him lead his happy life. She can’t have both.
‘It’s Just Speculation!’
(picture by Justine)
Let’s all be kind to one another. Respect each other’s opinions. Enjoy the ride Emmerdale has us on. If you would like to check out the previous reviews, click here and enjoy my ramblings as we were building towards a reunion. If you want to check out my other opinions check out this link for some fun reads. Don’t forget to check out my Tumblr if you want to get in contact with me. Until next time, Emmerdale Live and Organized is closing out for the day. Eat a Snickers bar, and I’ll see you all tomorrow.