Welcome back to Emmerdale Live and Organized! In case you haven’t been here before here is what happens. I watch the episode and write down my thoughts as it comes to me in an organized fashion. It’s like a live look inside my brain while watching Emmerdale. Not as crazy as it sounds. Unless you want it to be. *wink*
Tracy Shankley and David Metcalfe
David. I’m going to give some advice. It’s short. It’s sweet. Ready for it?
THIS ISN’T ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FEELINGS YOU DOUCHEBAG.
*Ahem* David gave up any type of say in Tracy’s life and her choices the minute his penis went into Leyla and Maya multiple times. Tracy is strong. She did what was right for her and her body in her current situation. She is crying not because David is yelling at her. She is crying because he is causing undue stress on her and also hormones are all over the place. He is making it worse.
I want to write more but I’m sure I will upset people, so I won’t. However, I will say that.
As for Liam. You do deserve to be fired. You deserve to lose everything after what you did. In America that is illegal, and I know its illegal in the UK too. All this because of someone we don’t even know much about. Maya. I really hate this woman. So much. She isn’t worth this at all. I can feel it. We got a bunny boiler on our hands. She can kill David though. Then maybe I will like her.
Wishing Well Crew Meets the Mill Crew
Here is the thing. This is how I see it all. Lachlan knows how to lie. He knows how to lie well. Most manipulative people do. He knows what buttons to push. How to twist anyone. The MINUTE Lachlan mentioned self-harm….he pushed the biggest Robert and Aaron button of all. Being scared that Liv is going down Aaron’s path. She isn’t. She is her own person (I hope the show knows that. Which I think they do. She has been great this week). Lachlan is smart and crazy. A terrible combination.
I have to say, Robert is connecting the dots. I can see it in his eyes during the episode today. Remembering what he thought back in January. Remembering how he felt and how Aaron shot that down too. So, we are back on that road only I think we have two passengers now. Robert and Liv. Aaron will come around. He always does, and I love him for that. However, right now, Aaron wants calm, and he doesn’t want to believe this is going on. He will come around.
It’s classic soap by the way. A fan favorite not believing another fan favorite. It’s frustrating. It’s annoying. We want to shake Aaron and scream. It keeps us coming back though. Why? We know he will find out and then…BUCKLE UP KIDS. IT WILL BE QUITE THE RIDE. *wink*
Also, Lydia makes perfect sense to be the one backing Lachlan. I don’t think she knows Lachlan’s full story. I don’t think she understands what is actually happening. Why? She wasn’t a main character until recently. How would she know? She will get a rude wake-up call but if no one tells her…how would she know? That is why I understand why she might be a bit more, “Team Lachlan” than normal. That role couldn’t be filled by anyone but a newbie (in general).
The Little Things
- My birthday is near Kerry’s. It’s fate. Also, I loved that hot pink top. I want it in my life.
- Poor Matty. He constantly wants to prove himself. Make his mother think that he is worthy and up to par with his brother but Matty…you may have pushed yourself too much. It’s ok. YOU ARE ENOUGH MATTY. You are enough.
- Robert and Aaron’s knees and legs were touching under the table. Something I noticed about them since the reunion? They are touching in little ways (DIRTY). Their knees. A finger. Their thighs as they sit at a table. They didn’t do that much during Robron 1.0. It’s really sweet.
- Lachlan is SUCH A GREAT VILLIAN. When he was hugging Liv, and he said he forgave her? I ACTUALLY SPOKE TO THE TV. I was like…WOW. WOOOOOW. You are an asshole. *LAUGHS* Love it!
- Seriously, Happy Birthday Kerry! Don’t let Amelia get you down. She is a brainwashed kid who will learn soon enough that Dan and Kerry only care and want the best for her. Give it time.
- I think Eric has had enough of David’s bullshit too. I love how the minute he saw Tracy he got protective of her. I can see him telling David to fuck off any day now. Eric of all people. Hmmm.
- THAT’S IT. TRACY IS GETTING A BUBBLE WRAP JACKET. Only the awesome get those jackets from me, Tracy. You are in great company.
‘It’s Just Speculation!’
(That is me trying my best not to swear at anons or others who want to live in 2017 Emmerdale still. You are allowed to have opinions. You are allowed to love or hate something on the show. What you aren’t allowed to do? Bombard people with upsetting and confusing anons and start fake Twitter and Tumblr spoiler accounts to start shit. THAT IS NOT ALLOWED. Full stop. THE POSITIVE FAIRY HAS SPOKEN.)
Let’s all be kind to one another. Respect each other’s opinions. Enjoy the ride Emmerdale has us on. If you would like to check out the previous reviews, click here and enjoy my ramblings as we were building towards a reunion. If you want to check out my other opinions check out this link for some fun reads. Don’t forget to check out my Tumblr if you want to get in contact with me. Until next time, Emmerdale Live and Organized is closing out for the day. Eat a Snickers bar, and I’ll see you all tomorrow.