Welcome back to Emmerdale Live and Organized! In case you haven’t been here before here is what happens. I watch the episode and write down my thoughts as it comes to me in an organized fashion. It’s like a live look inside my brain while watching Emmerdale. Not as crazy as it sounds. Unless you want it to be. *wink*
Zak and Belle are coming out from under the spell. The Lachlan spell. Zak isn’t happy with what is happening with Belle and Lachlan. Belle is starting to wonder as well. Yeah, she is defending him, but I don’t think that will last for long. Which is interesting. I said this to Vix on Tumblr: Lachlan is starting to lose the life he is killing for and doesn’t even notice.
Lachlan White: WHERE IS MURDER ROCK?!?!
I’ve been joking about Lachlan and his murder spree for a good year now. It has been jokes, but today’s episode really creeped me out. Between the hiding of the body in the car trunk. How he was whistling while digging Terry’s grave. His near obsession with it being Robert sending him the texts just to learn it was Liv. He was creepy and yeah…we have finally hit creepy, and I might not be joking as much about Lachlan anymore.
I LOVED how Lachlan got so single focused in the pub. Ignoring Zak who was telling him that Belle needs some help. He is starting to lose her and the life he wanted. I love the auto and how he just knew Robert had to be evil. He had to be behind it. Like…my god. Is Lachlan like those people in fandom who judge everything Robert does but lets other characters get away with it? I THINK SO! *Sorry if that was too mean….I’m leaving it in because I think its true*
I felt like they blew through Pete and Ross’s reaction to Matty being back in town, but I guess that’s not the story they are telling. Maybe because Pete wouldn’t care (he isn’t the type) but Ross would be an asshole about it. He usually is which signals that the show won’t waste time on it meaning….YUP. On his way out (which we knew already).
The Woolpack Crew
Can we talk about that Robert, Liv and Doug scene? I loved it. So much. It was such a family scene. My cheeks hurt from smiling too much. I love how Robert is telling her to start now. He is trying to give her a better start in life than he had. If I read correctly from the superfans of the show (lifers), Jack pulled Andy and Robert out of school a lot to help with the farm. Robert won’t let Liv go down that road or Seb. Which I love. Good development on the writers part…even if they didn’t mean it. I also agree. Have a summer job. Get some experience under your belt. You can always spin what you learned there and in school or more steady work down the line. Robert knows and understands that. Liv should be listening. Robert knows. Also, Liv is a very smart girl. She just needs a push, and Robert is giving her the push.
The Little Things
- Seb is the most beautiful child ever. Isaac too. Calling it now. Dottie, Isaac, and Seb. Holy terrors in Emmerdale when they grow up. Just you wait!
- Pearl is adorable. Lets all love on Pearl. Also, I think she hit on Matty and Cain. (GO PEARL!)
- David remains trash. STOP DAVID. STOP BEING LIKE THIS!
- Moira and Matty are adorable together. Let’s enjoy it before they get into a storyline where they fight. AWWWWW!
- Hey Robert. What’s up? You are looking good today. *wolf whistles at him* *Aaron throws a wrench at me* HEY! KNOCK IT OFF! *Wolf Whistles at Aaron just for the hell of it.*
- Rhona and Pete. FRACK YEAH! <3
- Liv and Robert sharing that smile when he mocks Doug (oh Robert. Never change) made me smile. FAMILY!
- Personal headcanon: Robert and Aaron went out for drinks. Robert in the bar where they almost reunited and Aaron on the screen of Roberts phone trying not to scratch at his chicken pox.
‘It’s Just Speculation!’
Let’s all be kind to one another. Respect each other’s opinions. Enjoy the ride Emmerdale has us on. If you would like to check out the previous reviews, click here and enjoy my ramblings as we were building towards a reunion. If you want to check out my other opinions check out this link for some fun reads. Don’t forget to check out my Tumblr if you want to get in contact with me. Until next time, Emmerdale Live and Organized is closing out for the day. Eat a Snickers bar, and I’ll see you all tomorrow.