Welcome back to Emmerdale Live and Organized! In case you haven’t been here before here is what happens. I watch the episode and write down my thoughts as it comes to me in an organized fashion. It’s like a live look inside my brain while watching Emmerdale. Not as crazy as it sounds. Unless you want it to be. *wink*
Robert and Liv (Welcome Home Aaron!)
I kind of love how much Robert has turned into a dad. Not just to Seb but to Liv too. Yeah, he is her brother in law but he is acting like a dad towards her as well. Calling her out. Making sure she is ok. Trying to get her set up with a CV and a summer job. It’s very sweet. I especially loved the little smile Liv had on her face when Robert called her a good kid. Very sweet. So sweet I have a toothache here people.
Hey! Do you see what I see? I see a panicked Aaron coming home to a big mess. THANK GOD. I was completely ready for Doug to find them. Speaking of Doug…
Liv and Doug
There relationship is sweet as well. I kind of like how Robert is sticking with Doug instead of always being with Diane. Interesting show. Very interesting. Everyone is very much still a family even though he and Diane are done. I can’t believe in a year I went from hating Doug to being very VERY protective of him. It’s a weird world these days.
Lachlan White: Now It’s Serious
Lachlan is hitting levels we haven’t seen before. He is moody. Jumpy. Scared. Murderous. Creepy. He is losing his grip on reality. Everything he is doing is to protect his life with Belle and the Dingles. Meanwhile, he is screwing it up by not being their for Belle and pissing off Zak. He is screwing up the things he wants to protect. It’s crazy and is dangerous. Also, he hurt Liv and Robert. He has to go.
Matty and Zak
I think Zak represents the part of the shows viewing audience that doesn’t understand what Matty has gone through to get to this happier place. I think Zak represents a different generation that is trying to understand. Zak said things that are wrong but I think he is trying and his heart is in the right place. I wouldn’t mind Matty and Zak boxing together. That would be fun to see. Also, my dream of Matty working at the garage has been dashed today. To the farm he goes! Wonder how that will work out?
The Little Things
- Rebecca isn’t dead. For one she is listed in the cast list next week and that’s too good of a birthday present to me if she appeared dead tomorrow. So, she isn’t. My friends, we may have a Phelan hostage situation: Emmerdale Style.
- I won’t lie. I fast forwarded during the Ross/Rebecca stuff (only watched the one scene since I know there was plot threads being left behind) and the Daz/Dan stuff. For one…I didn’t care about either story. Yeah, I’m not going to defend myself further. I’m in a bad mood and I didn’t want to hear it today.
- A happier note? HELLO ROBERT! Did you see those new muscles on his arms? *WOLF WHISTLE* *WRENCH COMES OUT OF NOWHERE* What did I say Aaron?!?! I’m sorry!
- Lily is so big now! She looks to be close to Isaacs size. Wonder if that is why they are changing up the babies (if the rumors are true) and her reddish-blonde hair! SO CUTE!
- Jimmy and Nicola’s kids are a perfect mishmash of the two of them. I love it. Adore. I need more of it.
- Seb is safe. Praise the heavens.
- So, here is my birthday wish for tomorrow. I wish for a Robert and Aaron scene at the hospital where Aaron fretting over Robert. Also, I wish for an Aaron and Seb scene.
THOSE SPOILERS! IM DEAD. IM DYING. IM SO FREAKING EXCITED.
‘It’s Just Speculation!’
Let’s all be kind to one another. Respect each other’s opinions. Enjoy the ride Emmerdale has us on. If you would like to check out the previous reviews, click here and enjoy my ramblings as we were building towards a reunion. If you want to check out my other opinions check out this link for some fun reads. Don’t forget to check out my Tumblr if you want to get in contact with me. Until next time, Emmerdale Live and Organized is closing out for the day. Eat a Snickers bar, and I’ll see you all tomorrow.