Welcome back to Emmerdale Live and Organized! In case you haven’t been here before here is what happens. I watch the episode and write down my thoughts as it comes to me in an organized fashion. It’s like a live look inside my brain while watching Emmerdale. Not as crazy as it sounds. Unless you want it to be. *wink*
I love this story the Sharma’s are in right now. It’s silly. It’s funny. It’s very welcoming on the screen. I love the dynamics of the family. That speech from Rishi about how he hated going to things Jai was part of, but he did it. How many times did my mom want to say that to me? The mind reels…*wink*
That date was funny too. Between that laugh (oh honey), Pryia being nosey and Rishi there to mack on the doctor mother it was very slapstick and I enjoyed every second of it. I’d love it if Jai started to like that lovely lady just to have her dump his butt. I like seeing Jai pushed around sometimes.
Now, if the show could bring back, Nikhil and Molly…we would be set.
(Once again, thank you show for giving me an even better view of the Sharma dynamic. Gets me inspired to work on a certain sequel)
Chas and Paddy
Well, that was very nice. I enjoyed seeing two of them just talking. Their ‘vows’ were lovely too. It was nice to see. I used the word ‘nice’ a lot, and somewhere former teachers of mine are cringing in horror at the word.
I see some out there say it’s a knockoff of Robron’s scene in the garage. I can see why people think that, but I don’t and here is why. Robron’s wedding was spontaneous. Every second of it. Even the garage vows. Chas and Paddy were planned. The minute Cain shows up and says Chas wants to cancel the wedding, Paddy develops a plan. He just postpones the wedding and sends everyone else to talk to Cain. He plots a way to get Chas alone to talk about everything. Talking. Good. Very good. The only similarity to Robron is leaving your wedding to do vows somewhere else. Robron decided they were married while Chas and Paddy are still engaged with a possible wedding on the horizon.
That whole moment though…maybe the show is signaling that Chas and Paddy are much stronger than we think? Than I think? I was so confident that Paddy would freak and run right into Rhona’s arms. Now? I’m not so sure. Which is a weird new feeling? Thoughts?
Graham, Megan, and Frank (and Charity)
I think I’m the only one who loves Graham and Megan. I like couples that challenge each other. Get into weird situations together. Chemistry. I see the chemistry. Not that I don’t like Frank and Megan. They just don’t work for me anymore. I’m slightly confused by the ‘good boy’ writing for Frank when I know…he is a bad boy…just like Graham. Maybe it will come out when the affair comes out.
Speaking of affairs coming out into the open…we are back again. Charity knows something about Megan. We have been here before but for different reasons this time. Charity was upset with herself last time she worked with Megan and she is upset with herself now, but she is working against Megan. Interesting reversal of fortunes.
The Little Things
- All the women in Cain’s life are in pain for different reasons, and Cain can’t fix any of the problems. Thank god these women are strong and will figure it out. Cain can be supportive, but he can’t fix it all.
- Faith and Chas are so alike it kills me (good killing my friend…good killing).
- This whole we are going to stay positive might be good for now but in the long run…they need to confront and prepare for some dark times. Unless…the show does a fake out on us. That remains to be seen.
- Robert being part of the Dingles again makes me happy. He is at the wedding more than likely standing in for Aaron which is a very husband/family thing to do. I would have loved to see Isaac and Seb hanging out together, but beggars can’t be choosers.
- Isaac continues to grow so big, and he looks very handsome in his outfit for the wedding.
- I don’t like the way Joe treats Graham. Like he is something to be loaned out. A toy. Like Joe owns Graham. I don’t like it and makes me dislike Joe even more (if that is possible right now).
- Graham is hot. Film at 11.
- My birthday is next week (July 18th) and next week on the show is INSANE LOOKING (in a great way), and I am hoping I get something Robron related on my screen on my birthday. Maybe Aaron finding our two favorites? *Fingers crossed*
‘It’s Just Speculation!’
Let’s all be kind to one another. Respect each other’s opinions. Enjoy the ride Emmerdale has us on. If you would like to check out the previous reviews, click here and enjoy my ramblings as we were building towards a reunion. If you want to check out my other opinions check out this link for some fun reads. Don’t forget to check out my Tumblr if you want to get in contact with me. Until next time, Emmerdale Live and Organized is closing out for the day. Eat a Snickers bar, and I’ll see you all tomorrow.