Welcome back to Emmerdale Live and Organized! In case you haven’t been here before here is what happens. I watch the episode and write down my thoughts as it comes to me in an organized fashion. It’s like a live look inside my brain while watching Emmerdale. Not as crazy as it sounds. Unless you want it to be. *wink*
Ah. I promised I wouldn’t do this again but I’ve been so tired after work and I always fall asleep before its time for me to settle down and watch the show. Well, I’m watching now and here is my review of the past three days.
WITH AN EXTRA THEORY ATTACHED! *not a super theory more of a…here are the ways things can go*
Anyway…LET’S CRACK ON!
The Sharma Family
I’m loving this family being slightly featured again. I’m going to need a full storyline for them right now. Priya might be getting one working for Joe and being mixed up with Home Farm nonsense (doesn’t matter who the tenants are…its always nonsense). Rishi wants love. *Aawwww* and Jai is…Jai. Wouldn’t change his creepy crusty ways for the world. I can’t wait to see more.
It’s the Newest Craze, you Stockholm Syndrome Baby!
I won’t lie. Still not into this story. Its confusing or gives me a chance to write up some thoughts on other topics of my review. I think this story started out great. Where is Amelia? That was a good question. Her faith was tested. Her whole world shattered. However, it became some weird Daz story when I really don’t care about Daz. Daz creeps me out. I’d rather Dan and Amelia work out their feelings and she realizes that blood doesn’t make a family*.
I wonder if she will become part of Harriet’s world in a sense. Her other connection to Emmerdale. She seemed to be listening to Beth and trying to help her. Maybe Harriet has a little apprentice showing up soon.
*McCains didn’t pay me to say that. If McCains WANTS TO PAY ME to say that…My phone number is….
Matty, David and Victoria walk into a Grocery Store
Matty got a job! Well, his old job? Maybe? Either way, good for you buddy!
Think David and Victoria were flirting but not really? It was very directed flirting. Just talking. I guess. People on Tumblr were really upset about it and I reached that scene and didn’t see anything. Were they flirting? I guess? I don’t know. Plot device moment. *shrugs*
I see Victoria though. I SEE YOU GIRL. Staring at our boy Matty. Matty checking her out too. YOU TWO ARE RIDICLIOUS. Please be a slow burn. I LOVE SOAP SLOW BURNS. I’ll yell a lot, but I secretly love a slow burn romances.
Victoria on a dating site. That’s a good way to bring a character back by accident or on purpose (cough…she matches with Adam (a fake version of Adam) by accident. I tried dating apps before. I always get to the point where the guy matches and then I chicken out. I’m going to die alone, and I’ve accepted that.
Aaron and Seb Day 2018!
Awwww! I’m a sucker for Aaron and Seb hanging out together. I think we need more of that. Not because I don’t buy it, but I like to see Seb and Aaron hang out. It’s adorable and it’s a good time. I know people are still struggling with the idea of Seb and Aaron with Seb. Everyone arrives to their comfort zone in their own time. I respect that.
However, my blog, my rules, in this house we smile when Aaron and Seb share smiles and looks. I think Lily shares some qualities of the baby whole played Robert back in the 80’s. Its sweet. I do love that Aaron is now on the bandwagon. He is now suspicious of Lachlan because of his lack of wanting Seb cuddle time and that weird message from “Rebecca”.
Speaking of Lachlan…
SUPER SPECIAL EXTRA THEORY TIME aka THE ROAD AHEAD
So…we are now at another crossroads. I can’t figure out where the Lachlan story is going which is a good thing. Being predictable on a soap is boring. Also, I like to watch Lachlan. I’ve seen people scream that its just a Corrie knock off when Kate Oates knocked herself off with that story (Cameron ring a bell to anyone?). Anyway, I think Lachlan is a much more layered villain than Phelan. He has edges. He has a soft underbelly. He has something to lose. Something he is already losing but I don’t think he realizes that Belle is pulling away by his actions. His hands were shaking. Then, he seemed to be warning Sam and Lydia away from him. Like he doesn’t want to kill but he has to keep his life intact. Keep his world spinning. Very interesting of a villain character on a soap. VERY. I like this. It throws me off. Never know which Lachlan I’m getting.
Anyway…HERE ARE MY TOP FOUR WAYS THIS COULD BE GOING. *drumming noise*
- The suitcase. The rubber gloves. The blood. My detective skills tell me Rebecca might be in the suitcase. HOWEVER…that’s way too dark for a British soap at airs at 7pm.
- Rebecca is buried somewhere, and the suitcase has her yellow kimono in it? Maybe? Maybe some of her jewelry. Phone. Other stuff. We know he burns the cabin soon so maybe the suitcase stays there and burns with it?
- Rebecca is dead. HOWEVER…she is haunting Lachlan. Driving him insane. Maybe Gerry shows up to haunt him. Terry. Chrissie. Lawrence won’t come back (for obvious reasons) but you get it. They keep showing up. Talking to him. Driving him to do things to stop them from talking. MAYBE BREAKING UP A WEDDING AND LOSING HIS SHIT. WEDDING HOSTAGE SITUATION 2018! *LET’S DO THIS*
And now the MOST PLAUSIBLE WAY THIS IS GOING….*DRUM ROLL*
- He knocked her out again and moved her somewhere else. The suitcase is just holding murder shovel and murder rock. She will wake up and appear at the wedding to announce that Lachlan is crazy as hell and will kill them all.
I won’t lie to anyone. I don’t see a future for Rebecca in the village (dead or alive). In the time before this storyline kicked into high gear they didn’t give her anything to hold onto (other than Seb). No other stories (Ross is leaving so that doesn’t count). She doesn’t have a crew in place to come back to (Debbie only shows up to talk about Joe). She doesn’t have a life in Emmerdale. Nothing the show is planning on. Even if she lives…she is moving away. Close but away. If she is dead. Eh. She is dead. However, I’m betting now. She isn’t long for the show. Dead or alive.
What do you guys think? Let me know on Tumblr, my twitter or leave me a message below!
The Little Things
- Nicola’s sarcasm was on high. I have never felt closer to a character. Ever. *bows head in silence*
- Victoria needs more than that purple and pink zip-up hoodie to wear. That’s all she owns. It’s weird.
- The kids are the most adorable creatures ever. They are the next generation and they will all be hell on wheels. Can’t wait. Oh Arthur…screaming over a cute dog. AWWWW!
- Harriet being used as the excuse for children’s misdeeds is starting to crack me up. They are integrating her back into the show again. I’m good with that.
- Chas and Laurels scene was something I didn’t think I needed but here we are and I’m glad I got it. It was great.
- Laurel and Nicola’s friendship. May it forever reign.
- Lachlan’s run. *SNORT* Thomas is a great actor but that run. *SNORT*
- Misty still cracks me up. I know people ‘hate’ her but I’m not part of that crew. She cracks me up. The minute she howled I spit out my water. She tries. So hard. *SNORT*
- “I don’t know about you Samson but I don’t care about fictional penguins in the fictional artic.” – Joe YOU SHOULD CARE JOE. *snort*
- “That’s rude. He has a clean nappy on!” – Aaron defending Seb.
- Megan looked hot. Just saying. Frank…take her back. I think she is working harder to get him back than he did to get her back when he cheated on her. Just saying. It’s a bit lopsided.
‘It’s Just Speculation!’
That last shot is telling to me but it might be provocative for provocative sake.
Let’s all be kind to one another. Respect each other’s opinions. Enjoy the ride Emmerdale has us on. If you would like to check out the previous reviews, click here and enjoy my ramblings as we were building towards a reunion. If you want to check out my other opinions check out this link for some fun reads. Don’t forget to check out my Tumblr if you want to get in contact with me. Until next time, Emmerdale Live and Organized is closing out for the day. Eat a Snickers bar, and I’ll see you all tomorrow.