Welcome back to Emmerdale Live and Organized! In case you haven’t been here before here is what happens. I watch the episode and write down my thoughts as it comes to me in an organized fashion. It’s like a live look inside my brain while watching Emmerdale. Not as crazy as it sounds. Unless you want it to be. *wink*
I won’t lie. This episode was boring. Not in a bad way. Just in a slow way. Not every episode can be a masterpiece…this was one of them. So, I don’t have much to offer in the way of a review. It will be short but enjoy!
Let’s crack on!
David’s Grocery Crew
Ok. So, Liam’s daughter isn’t Maya’s daughter? Step-daughter. Did they mention this age ago and I forgot? Did I not care? Either way, that sets something up for David, Liam, Jacob and Maya down the line. I can get behind that.
As for the Tracy and Jacob…thing. I think Maya did make a stupid mistake. A mistake but she was stupid to bring it up. That was up to Tracy to tell Jacob about what she decided. Let him see her side (he is just a kid). It was written weird but these things often are. I don’t think Jacob is upset with Tracy or Maya. He is upset with David for screwing up his life…again. Jacob is a sweet kid but David hasn’t made his young life easy.
With that said, I back and protect Tracy and her decision one hundred percent. Always.
The Wishing Well Crew
Lydia is slowly becoming half Dingle. Sam’s smile while saying that made me smile too. Just let them get married already! I want a happy and sweet Sam and Lydia wedding. They both deserve some happiness. Though those spoilers, Lydia has a past and it’s coming back, hardcore. Can’t wait for them to develop this character even more!
As for the puppy mill they uncovered. I bet that dog will find its way back to wishing well. All who are lost tend to end up there. That remains to be seen.
The Hospital aka Sarah’s Last Stand
Oh, Sarah. You need that heart. I think she is scared so she is acting like it doesn’t matter. Latching onto careless things said around her as a reason to run. Faith doesn’t mean Sarah harm. Sarah was the one to find Faith in that barn. They have a bond the show hasn’t really used in a while so I’m happy to see the two of them back in action. Faith running out in that final shot made me smile.
Crazy great grandma and great-granddaughter on the loose!
The Little Things
- I still ship Graham and Megan.
- I think Frank is acting out too. That manhood crap coming into play. He is trying to overcompensate, and it will get he and Megan into some major trouble.
- I’m excited for all the spoilers that are coming up. There is so much going on there that I can’t wait to see play out. I’m very positive about the show right now so not much can bring me down.
- GUYS. GUUUUYYYS! Lachlan has Murder Rock, Murder Shovel and now….PRESENTING MURDER STICK! He has a little murder family! *awwwww*
- Did anyone else notice that the episode was directed by two people and we officially have Kate Brooks at the end as an Executive Producer. Now we have an interesting thing happening here. Iain’s stuff will run into October (even November) but someone else will be executing those story outlines. Interesting times my friends. Interesting times. Let’s be positive and enjoy the stories as much as we can. Except for Beth and Amelia. That might be hard to come back from. Eh, we will see.
‘It’s Just Speculation!’
Let’s all be kind to one another. Respect each other’s opinions. Enjoy the ride Emmerdale has us on. If you would like to check out the previous reviews, click here and enjoy my ramblings as we were building towards a reunion. If you want to check out my other opinions check out this link for some fun reads. Don’t forget to check out my Tumblr if you want to get in contact with me. Until next time, Emmerdale Live and Organized is closing out for the day. Eat a Snickers bar, and I’ll see you all tomorrow.