Welcome back to Emmerdale Live and Organized! In case you haven’t been here before here is what happens. I watch the episode and write down my thoughts as it comes to me in an organized fashion. It’s like a live look inside my brain while watching Emmerdale. Not as crazy as it sounds. Unless you want it to be. *wink*
I, did watch all the episode last week I was just too tired to write the reviews as I watched. So…this is more of a roundup. Some thoughts on some long-running stories and what I think will happen in the future (speculation time my friends) So…Let’s CRACK ON!
Amelia and the No Good Horrible Brainwashing Day
We have come to the end of the mystery part of this story. It was ok. Started out strong and petered out a bit at the end but that is normal for a soap. This is less about Amelia now and more about Daz and his past affecting his family (Amelia…his newly found daughter). Amelia shouldn’t be defending Beth, but I see why she is upset. Daz did take away Beth’s dad. She is allowed to be upset. Also, it seems like it was an accident. It’s a complicated situation. I don’t like Daz so…whatever. I don’t like seeing Amelia so upset.
Laurel, Brenda, Doug, and Bob
I really love this storyline now. Do you see what is happening? Laurel is getting more and more annoyed that Doug and Brenda have it easier with everyone than she and Bob did. The kids aren’t that upset at the idea of Doug and Brenda. The town seems pretty laid back about them. They aren’t rushing things but being friends with a possible future. Everything Laurel and Bob didn’t do. They are an awkward new family order, but they are all family which makes it even funnier to me. I think Laurel and Bob could fizzle out fast but Doug and Brenda? They could go far since they are trying to be friends first. We shall see.
I’m enjoying this. It’s not the end of the world. Its some comedy to uplift after some drama. Speaking of drama…
Chas and Paddy
I’ve been waiting for Paddy to snap and he finally did. In the weirdest moment ever. At his stag. Eek. I get why he is upset. He is bottling up so much to make Chas more comfortable in her beliefs about this child but…its not healthy. They aren’t as healthy as a couple. They really have to be open with each other if they are to survive this which…knowing the show…they won’t survive this. Paddy sees one way, and Chas sees another. For them to survive, they will have to meet in the middle. Will they? No. I don’t see it happening.
Sarah Running Low on Time
This story breaks my heart. I like Sarah. She is a fighter, but even she can’t fight against heart failure. This is scary and my theory of Ross dying and giving Sarah his heart has to happen soon or else that little girl isn’t going to make it. I predicted she would die last year but I really don’t want to be right. NOT AT ALL.
I loved Sarah’s dance dress. She looked so pretty and it’s a requirement of growing up. Going to the dance. Hanging out with friends. Dancing with a boy. The fact Sarah couldn’t enjoy that made me sad. She will have many more dances…I hope so at least.
The Little Things
- Jessie and Marlon and the ex-pictures were hilarious to me. I loved how Rhona was asking about it and where she placed in the ex-hierarchy. I love happy Rhona.
- Pete and Rhona. LOVE THEM.
- David is a damn mess. Maya using David to get back at her husband is interesting…considering what David has been up to. Let’s see how this turns out.
- Aaron has chickenpox! HA. That’s sad and really creative of the show. That is a perfect reason why Aaron isn’t home yet (I hope the two of them have had great vacations!)
- Faith is awesome. Diane is still a bore. Eric is Eric.
- Has anyone else noticed that the Sugden family (extended or otherwise) have been hanging out with the Dingles a lot more than last year? Even two years ago. They have the two families intertwining a lot lately. I kind of like it.
- Joe still blows. I WANT GRAHAM! *BANGS FIST ON TABLE*
Ring the Bell! It’s Speculation Time!
Here is a special little section as a sorry for not doing daily reviews this week.
Let’s talk Robron and proposals. There are rumors are flying. The speculation is intense. Here are my favorite predictions that are out there. Mind you, I didn’t come up with any of these. These are the ones that I have seen and loved.
- Lachlan tries to go after Liv for the text messages, and Robert protects her but gets himself hurt/put in a coma. We have our reverse of SSW of Aaron proposal bedside. Lots of sweetness to follow. Also, a united front to take Lachlan down.
- Aaron and Liv plan out a huge proposal only for Robert to not come home. Turns out Lachlan kidnaps Robert and keeps him far away. Aaron is worried sick while Lachlan implies that Robert run from responsibility and hates his new family. Once it all comes out Aaron proposes to Robert to show that they are strong and he never believed Lachlan for a second.
- Lachlan goes after Robert, and he gets hurt. Aaron decides to propose after almost losing Robert. Tells Liv. Hijinks insue and we get a funny, sweet proposal instead of a dramatic one.
What are your favorite speculations? Tell me below, on my twitter or even message me on Tumblr. I want to hear them all!
‘It’s Just Speculation!’
(Hidden Aaron…Happy Robert. OH…THAT SOUNDS DIRTY.)
Let’s all be kind to one another. Respect each other’s opinions. Enjoy the ride Emmerdale has us on. If you would like to check out the previous reviews, click here and enjoy my ramblings as we were building towards a reunion. If you want to check out my other opinions check out this link for some fun reads. Don’t forget to check out my Tumblr if you want to get in contact with me. Until next time, Emmerdale Live and Organized is closing out for the day. Eat a Snickers bar, and I’ll see you all tomorrow.