Welcome back to Emmerdale Live and Organized! In case you haven’t been here before here is what happens. I watch the episode and write down my thoughts as it comes to me in an organized fashion. It’s like a live look inside my brain while watching Emmerdale. Not as crazy as it sounds. Unless you want it to be. *wink*
Welcome Home Matty Tour Continues
I love how the show just had Matty and Victoria pick up their friendship right where they left it. It’s like time didn’t pass for them. Except for less arguing and dramatics. Then again, they are grown now and that happens. People grow and relationships changed. I love how easily he fits with Victoria. Like nothing has happened. Time hasn’t passed. It was nice to see the two of them. Also, Matty has an ally.
Moira struggling is a good thing. Why? I feel like maybe, Aaron had it too easy when it came to acceptance from family. There were struggles don’t get me wrong, but it didn’t last long. This feels natural and real. Moira is hurt. Confused. Being transphobic because of that pain and hurt. No excuse but that is what is going on. I know Moira will grow and learn. I hope those audience members that were tweeting and Facebooking terrible things go on that journey with Moira too. She will learn to accept Matty. I know she loves him. She needs to listen to him and his story and accept him. It will take time, but she will get there. She keeps trying to join in on that message board so…she is trying. Trying hard.
Cain being so open to things and trying to help Moira is the most surprising thing of all. Then again, he saw what Aaron went through and was even a bystander of what Robert went through.
I love how this show uses history. They use it so well. Taking history to build new storylines? That makes my writer self-sigh with love. Cain bringing up what happened after Holly died and how he wants to do better with Matty and Moira than he was with Holly and Moira? LOVE IT. Perfect use of history. Which, by the way, is still part of the IM storyline. Just saying to the haters.
David and Tracey: One Night Only
David and Tracey do have chemistry and they are fun to watch. However, Tracey can’t go back. Not yet. She needs to move forward. Work on herself. Work on her career. Work on being happy. David isn’t going to provide that. No matter how cute they are together. It was a nice moment, but it can’t go further than that.
The Factory Crew
The Sharma’s are getting a ton of screen time. That makes me nervous. They never get storylines. I do side with Priya. She helped them get off the ground. Pay the woman.
Ew. Lachlan saying those things to Priya made me want to slap him. Also, I’m looking WAY DOWN at Belle right now. Of all the people, she shouldn’t allow Lachlan to imply Priya deserved anything because she drank too much. EW EW EW. I know I said I’ve been enjoying Lachlan, but he went full White Family today. Creepy and unneeded.
I still love Rishi. That is all.
The Little Things
- All the Barton’s are being shown in mirror images. INTERESTING. Good cinematography there.
- RISHI WINS BEST LOOK OF THE WEEK. HANDS DOWN.
- Liv keeping up the text messages. She is going to get Priya, herself or even Robert killed. Then again, I’d like to see Robert in peril again, so Aaron loses it and gets all protective husband over him. Not in a ‘going to prison’ way through. Just enough so I swoon.
- Does Victoria own any other clothes? Seriously. No storyline. No new clothes.
- Speaking of Victoria, the food van is still a thing? Interesting. Let Matty and Victoria work on the food truck together?
- I want all of Tracy’s clothes. I already own that lipstick. Now I need her clothes!
- Moira says ‘she’. Cain says, ‘he’. When Moira says ‘he’ it will be a big moment.
- Pete is better than those friends of Rhona’s. Rhona and Pete are sooo cute! COME ON SHOW. LET ME ENJOY THEM SOME MORE.
- Happy Birthday, Finn. Everyone is still crazy. I’m sure you and Val are enjoying the show. Along with Gerry.
‘It’s Just Speculation!’
Let’s all be kind to one another. Respect each other’s opinions. Enjoy the ride Emmerdale has us on. If you would like to check out the previous reviews, click here and enjoy my ramblings as we were building towards a reunion. If you want to check out my other opinions check out this link for some fun reads. Don’t forget to check out my Tumblr if you want to get in contact with me. Until next time, Emmerdale Live and Organized is closing out for the day. Eat a Snickers bar, and I’ll see you all tomorrow.