Welcome back to Emmerdale Live and Organized! In case you haven’t been here before here is what happens. I watch the episode and write down my thoughts as it comes to me in an organized fashion. It’s like a live look inside my brain while watching Emmerdale. Not as crazy as it sounds. Unless you want it to be. *wink*
Where in the World is Amelia Spencer?
Oh boy. Amelia has gone missing and she is making sure she can’t be found. I think Kerry is overreacting because she has run off too in her youth only no one went looking for her. She also didn’t go looking for her own daughter so…she is trying to be better. Kerry’s journey since joining the show has been great and I think people should give her a lot of credit. Yeah, Kerry is crude and rude but compared to her first year on the show, she has grown leaps and bounds.
I think Dan is pretending it will be fine because he doesn’t want to think about what has happened. How much her life has changed in the past three weeks. She is scared and upset. She ran. I kind of get it. I just hope she is ok.
I have to admit, I’m liking all the Spencer family drama. We all complain and bitch about The Dingles always taking center stage well we have another family front and center. Let’s enjoy it.
DS BENTON! HEY BUDDY! WHAT’S UP? I like him.
Charity Dingle: Child Found.
Charity feels guilty. I don’t blame her either. She left her child behind without knowing and it is eating her up inside. I don’t know if the same happened with Debbie. We know they kind of took Debbie from her so that might be a different situation. She had a choice and she ran so she is feeling all types of guilty.
I’m excited to see Ryan. He looks a lot like Eli Dingle which is interesting. It’s been ages since we had a scruffy (really scruffy) Dingle on the show. I’m excited to see what he could bring to the village and the Dingle family.
The Little Things
- Ross got away with shooting Robert and Debbie. I’m not making a joke or anything just stating two facts. *shrug*
- I don’t know why but I can smell the rain in the village. It looks like one of those days. Where you can smell the rain as it hits the grass. It looks cool and foggy all at once. I like mornings like that.
- I want Jessie’s work outfit. Mostly I want her boots. It’s hot where I live but I WANT THE BOOTS.
- Password for Amelia’s social media? I think they should try anything related to ‘Jesus’ ‘Prayers’ or ‘Church’. OH…;God’. Try ‘God’ too.
- Ross asked Rebecca out two weeks ago (I think) and she said no. Now she wants to go out with him and fuck him? Why? Where did this come from? I’m confused. Whatever. As my new catch phrase and I say, PLOT DEVICE GOTTA PLOT!
- That scene between Aaron and Chas was sweet. Some nice McCain family moments. By the way its just heartbreaking to me. Chas holding in that kind of secret. That pain. OUCH MY HEART. OUCH. When it all comes out it will change everything.
- Also, thanks for the Aaron ‘Liv is coming home tomorrow’ appearance. With tomorrow being an hour that episode should be very busy. I’m excited to see what happens next.
‘It’s Just Speculation!’
(BRENDA AND DOUG. DOUG AND BRENDA. I THINK THAT IS SOME GOOD CLASSIC SOAP REVENGE. *EVIL LAUGH*)
Let’s all be kind to one another. Respect each other’s opinions. Enjoy the ride Emmerdale has us on. If you would like to check out the previous reviews, click here and enjoy my ramblings as we were building towards a reunion. If you want to check out my other opinions check out this link for some fun reads. Don’t forget to check out my Tumblr if you want to get in contact with me. Until next time, Emmerdale Live and Organized is closing out for the day. Eat a Snickers bar, and I’ll see you all tomorrow.