Welcome back to Emmerdale Live and Organized! In case you haven’t been here before here is what happens. I watch the episode and write down my thoughts as it comes to me in an organized fashion. It’s like a live look inside my brain while watching Emmerdale. Not as crazy as it sounds. Unless you want it to be. *wink*
Let’s crack on!
The Ross Saga Goes On and On and On and On…*SNORE*
See, I don’t like Ross to begin with and I was hoping this storyline or Ross getting acid thrown at him would help him grow as a person and maybe become a character I can get behind. NOPE. He just got worse and its all because of Debbie and her antics. I feel like this story could have really challenged the character. Bring Ross to a fork in the road. Like they did with Robert. Last year into this year was a challenge to develop and strengthen the character and it turned out great. Robert, who will always have his faults, did grow up this past year and if we look at him in 2014 compared to now? He has come so far. I expected that for Ross but…I don’t see that happening.
The Doug/Gerry Saga Goes On and It Breaks My Heart
Oh Doug. Honey. Its ok. The truth will set your guilty soul free. Not completely but it will someday. When the show is ready. For now, Doug will struggle to keep his head up but I think he will be ok. Aaron, will get over his anger. Start giving Liv the benefit of the doubt. Yeah, it will screw with her head a bit but where she is should help her prepare for dealing with life. Life is terrible and wonderful and how we handle that makes us stronger. Liv will have to learn to take the good and the bad.
Oh god. Doug. POOR DOUG. Everyone is being roped into this. Damn you Lachlan. DAMN YOU.
I’m fascinated by Lachlan as a villain. He is just…interesting. I can’t always predict how he will react to any situation. Which makes him a good villain. Good villains….get great endings. Firework endings. *WOOLPACK SEIGE ENDINGS*
“You deserve some happiness.” – Doug to Lachlan *No. No he doesn’t but I get what the show is doing.*
The Little Things
- Does anyone know why we got a random one-hour episode on Tuesday? Are we starting the crazy Football schedule taking over Soap Space Summer?
- Did Gerry draw the incident? The voicemail incident? The car? Who will find that drawing? HMMMM.
- A SEB SIGHTING! Lily is getting so big and do I spy brown hair or ginger hair? Maybe a mix of blonde and red making a wonderful strawberry blonde? That’s all I got with that scene. Seb is a cutie. I love me some Seb.
- Gabby is looking very tan these days and blonder! I hope she had a great vacation. *Dreams of beaches and tiki tea*
- Kids stealing a car. Just another day in Emmerdale.
- Did anyone notice the bug climbing up the tree in that bumper when the Range Rover drives by? Huh. Cool detail.
- Joe’s house has elevator music for every occasion. Home Farm never sounded or looked better. Seriously, Home Farm looks amazing now. Too bad Joe is there.
- I love that Lachlan said Robron love each other. AWWWW! Even the shows multi-dimensional villain can see the love.
- Oh look. A doctor’s office. A doctor. A hospital. WOW. JUST SAYING. *Snort* I’m a petty little thing tonight.
- This whole episode was plotty as frack. I kept leaving the page to check Tumblr for cute pics of Seb in the café. Not good. So, eh, on to the next episode.
‘It’s Just Speculation!’
(I’ve lost my way with this section. I need to figure out a new ending section…any suggestions?)
Let’s all be kind to one another. Respect each other’s opinions. Enjoy the ride Emmerdale has us on. If you would like to check out the previous reviews, click here and enjoy my ramblings as we were building towards a reunion. If you want to check out my other opinions check out this link for some fun reads. Don’t forget to check out my Tumblr if you want to get in contact with me. Until next time, Emmerdale Live and Organized is closing out for the day. Eat a Snickers bar, and I’ll see you all tomorrow.