Welcome back to Emmerdale Live and Organized! In case you haven’t been here before here is what happens. I watch the episode and write down my thoughts as it comes to me in an organized fashion. It’s like a live look inside my brain while watching Emmerdale. Not as crazy as it sounds. Unless you want it to be. *wink*
Where in the World is Amelia Spencer?
Daz is annoying. I don’t think he has anything to do with Amelia going missing. He might be hiding something, but it will be on the quiet side. I keep leaning towards her mother is alive, or her brother is trying to teach his family a lesson, but it’s going too far. I know both won’t be happening but if I was writing that is the angle I’d go with.
Maybe someone who is mad at the Spencer brothers? Vendetta. *lightning crashes behind me*
Is the girl who has Amelia named Mollie by any chance? I saw a Mollie listed on the cast list and I thought she was related to the Sarah storyline. Maybe its Amelia’s story she is attached to. Interesting. She is keeping her fed, and Amelia looked happy. What is going on there?
Chas and Paddy: The Decision
OH BOY. *rolls around on the floor* This is going to be tough to write about without offending someone or upsetting others. This is a personal view section. Doesn’t mean you MUST AGREE or MUST DISAGREE. It’s just how I personally see this storyline. Ok? Everyone? We all agree to disagree? Ok then. Let’s continue.
Chas is in total and utter denial. However, she made the final decision. It’s what she wants and how she feels and as a woman, I will support her choice. She made the decision, and that is that. I may not agree with it (I don’t), but I respect the choice. I really enjoyed seeing Chas standing behind all the Amelia stuff.
Clever show. The scene at the doctor’s office. I mean…it was powerful. I feel like the show is, like every soap on UK television, pushing that anti-choice and well…that’s what we are dealing with. It’s very weird because on American soaps they don’t pull this card unless the character is super religious. Usually, we get pro-choice stories. Then again, we don’t get this type of story much anymore on American television. We might be considering what is going on here. *gulps*
I think Chas comparing her daughter to Sarah is a very flawed argument. I’m just leaving that here because if I go into why it’s a flawed argument I might really offend people. I will say, I think Paddy is holding back a lot and trying it Chas’s way because he doesn’t want to upset her but he will break and explode. Just give it time.
On a vain note, Lucy and Dominic are doing a great job. They gave the veteran actors this tough storyline for a reason. They are knocking it out of the park.
DOUG AND BRENDA: I SHIP IT. I SHIP IT HARD.
These two are so cute. Seriously, they both even each other out. Brenda is gentle enough while giving him little pushes. Doug wouldn’t just run off on her and doesn’t have a history like Bob. I think they can work here kids. Seriously. They can work. I SHIP IT. I SHIP IT HARD.
Why? Diane is getting on my last nerve. Going off on Doug. Taking the piss out of him every second. COMPARING HIM TO JACK. What the hell is your damage Diane? SERIOUSLY. Jack was a horrible person. I know death turns people into saints but Jack? NOPE. NOT ALLOWING THAT ON THIS BLOG. Screw Diane.
It’s the Little Things
- Bat out of Hell is an AWESOME song and album. BACK OFF DIANE.
- Moira not allowing Sarah to pull her into the drama is such a Mom thing. She looks amazing by the way. Moira. *snaps fingers* I wish I looked that amazing.
- Faith popping in ask Lachlan if she is annoying was so random, but I adored it. Also, she carries the reusable cup in her bag. Faith and I might be the same person.
- Also, the grass on the knees and vegetable garden joke made me chuckle.
- I have Pryia’s polka dot dress only it isn’t so open in the front. On a vain note…I want Priya’s body so I can wear that dress that way.
- DANGER WHINGLES STAFF. The dude has a ponytail. PONYTAIL. He is not to be trusted.
- I think the only time I don’t mind Debbie is when she is with her kids. I think that is the only Debbie bright spot. She loves her kids, and her kids love her. That is what makes her tolerable.
- I love you.
- That ring was really pretty. Very sweet. *ANGRY FACE AT DIANE*
- Victoria is back to making really weird comments from behind the bar again. When will her story come back from war?
- Kerry and Bernice hanging out together makes me smile. Don’t know why but it does.
- “Oh my god! I’ve been sleeping with a murderer!” – Bernice *Honey. You have slept with worse. You slept with Andy.*
- Kill the Ross. Save the Sarah.
‘It’s Just Speculation!’
Let’s all be kind to one another. Respect each other’s opinions. Enjoy the ride Emmerdale has us on. If you would like to check out the previous reviews, click here and enjoy my ramblings as we were building towards a reunion. If you want to check out my other opinions check out this link for some fun reads. Don’t forget to check out my Tumblr if you want to get in contact with me. Until next time, Emmerdale Live and Organized is closing out for the day. Eat a Snickers bar, and I’ll see you all tomorrow.